Tuesday, October 25, 2016

CORE DE FORCE - Week One Workout & Meal plan



Leadership in Coronado was AMAZING! I will post all of my excitement and pictures from that tomorrow but all I can say is I am coming whole home a WHOLE NEW PERSON! One of the REALLY exciting perks of being down there was having the opportunity to get my hands on a signed copy of our new program CORE DE FORCE launching October 31, 2016!  I cant even tell you the level of excitement I am feeling for the new program and being able to rock it in the final trimester!


I also got the chance to workout LIVE with Joel & Jerico, the creators of this amazing program, in California and i'm telling you, there is NOTHING live the energy of a room full of pumped up people working out together!!




If you haven't had the chance to check out the details on this new program yet, CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!
I am about to go the workout this morning, I  am IN LOVE because even though I am min my 30th week of pregnancy, I am still able to kick ass!! The modifier for this program is amazing and makes for a great workout for ALL FITNESS LEVELS!  It's doesn't require a ton of coordination or balance which is nice.


Sooooo it landed perfectly for us to arrive home Sunday night so I could get a head start on my new program MONDAY morning!!  I spent some time over the weekend going through the nutrition guide, the program manual, the workouts and I created a game plan for myself.  What I love most is that the program walks you through exactly what you need to eat, what your customized calorie bracket is and then helps you to stay on track by giving you recipes and tips for success. Im a FOODIE so if the meal plan wasn't flexible and delicious, I wouldn't make it past day 3! I also love that it comes with a customized workout calendar that totally takes the guesswork out of what workouts to do on which days!  You literally check off the boxes, follow the program from start to finish, crush it and get a total body transformation!  SO SIMPLE! I get to walk through every step of this program then walk YOU through it!!

NUTRITION is always going to be the biggest factor in your success with any program!  This is where I want to REALLY spend some time with you and walk you through my plan so you can see how SIMPLE it really is!
There are 4 potential plans that you can fall into {Plan A, B, C or D}
First, you figure out your calorie target.
  1.  What is your current weight then multiply that by 11 and that is your calorie starting point.
  2. You take your calorie starting point and you add 400 calories because that is what you will burn with each workout and that gives you your maintenance calories.
  3. Then, take your maintenance calories and subtract 750 calories to give you a deficit and that is your calorie target.
  4. Then figure out which category you fit into based on that number!
Once you know your plan for calories you can check out how many servings of each container you get to eat per day.  Yes Core De Force uses the portion container system or it gives you the measurements for  each one as well.
I fall into the HIGHEST bracket which is Plan D (because I am "eating for 2") which means I get to eat:
6 servings of veggies per day
4 fruit servings per day
6 protein servings per day
4 carb servings per day
1 healthy fat serving per day
1 seeds and dressings serving per day
6 oils, nut butter servings per day
This eating plan is all about a balanced approach to nutrition with each plan working out to be about 40% carbs, 30% proteins and 30% fats.
So now it’s time to create a plan to follow:

MANY of you will fall into Plan A or B bracket, it will look something like this!
So for a sample of a days eating:
Breakfast:  Plain Greek Yogurt with berries (1 red and 1 purple)
Mid Morning Snack:  Ezekiel Toast with 1 tsp of almond butter (1yellow and 1 spoon)
Lunch:  Steak salad with Mango Lime Dressing (2 green, 1 purple, 1 red, 1 orange, 1 blue)
Afternoon Snack:  Shakeology with 1 tsp of almond butter (1 red, 1 spoon)
Dinner:  Grilled Steak, steamed green beans, and a baked sweet potato (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)


TIP:  it’s important to keep your energy up by eating ever 2 1/2 to 3 hours and spreading your servings over breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks <--- I even add another snack to this!!  Make sure you aim to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water per day for hydration and to prevent feeling hungry when your not!
You want to stay away from any processed sugars and breads.  Skip the cream and sugar in your coffee and tea, pass on the soda and fruit juices and say hello to lots of water and seltzer water, black coffee and tea!  Yes it is an adjustment but it’s one that will pay you dividends in your health.
My favorite part about the fitness programs is walking people through the nutrition plan.  So join me in my Core De Force Exclusive Test Group to get results and mentoring 1:1 from me!
Once you have your meal plan together it’s time to press play!
Have you ever walked into a gym and had NO IDEA where to start? YAAA, me too!! So you do 5 minutes here, a few crunches here, a few biceps over there...NOT EFFECTIVE! I love this program because it lays out for you EXACTLY What to do each day to hit the right areas and maximize your time! <--- the days of spending 2 hours in a gym are GONE!  You get a calendar that shows you exactly what workout your going to do that day, press play on your dvd or stream it live for 30 minutes and your done!! you can do that right?!
Do you want to join me??
Snag a spot in my EXCLUSIVE Test Group NOW!!  

Fill out my online form.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.gym

    ReplyDelete

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig