Thursday, February 5, 2015

Clean Eating Butter Chicken




Butter chicken is hands down on of my FAVORITE meals but loaded with calories!  And the premise sauce in the jar has SO MANY mystery ingredients or complete junk. Here is a clean eating butter chicken recipe...same great taste but much more friendly for your meal plan and yummy ingredients from the Earth 💪🏼🥗

Clean Eating Butter Chicken

1 pound chicken breast cubed
1 medium onion chopped
1 6oz can tomato paste
1 can coconut milk (full fat)
2 tsp coconut oil
4 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp ginger minced
1 tsp each coriander, cumin, cardamom
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Juice of 1 lime
Heat oil in pan over medium heat, cooked onions until tender. Add spices and chicken breast and cook until chicken is cooked. Add coconut milk and tomato paste. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve over Bismati rice and top with lime juice
Makes 4 servings
*21 day fix: 1 yellow rice, 1/2 green, one blue and one red!*
2B Mindset Dinner - serve with cauliflower rice

Are you in my Mindful Eating program Sneak Peek group on Facebook??? Here is the link to join us! https://m.facebook.com/groups/328854537639577
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Excited words written in this blog helped me to improve my aptitudes and helped me to know how I can help myself all alone. I am truly happy to come at this stage. Dan Dan noodles

    ReplyDelete

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig