Monday, January 25, 2016

Sriracha Chicken Cobb Salad




I'm not the hugest fan of plain salads so I only make fancy, hearty ones when I make them! I had ALOT of veggies I needed to use in the fridge so here is what I came up with!!

Sriracha Chicken Cobb Salad

Ingredients:
-Spring mix (or chopped romaine)
-Whatever veggies you like! I used tomato, red peppers and mushrooms
-artichoke hearts, chopped
-avocado, chopped
-black beans
-pine nuts
-2 chicken breasts, chopped finely
-1/2 tbsp olive oil 
-organic Sriracha (I only use organic to avoid salt, sugar & sulphites!)

Directions:
1. Cool chicken in non stick pan. Add salt  & pepper to taste. Add olive oil and Sriracha and toss to cover.
2. Add your salad goodies to a large bowl and mix!
3. Add to plate, top with chicken & a tbsp of your fav dressing 💕


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig