Saturday, October 15, 2016

Chickpea Peanut Butter Blondies

Chickpea peanut butter blondies


I have a serious sweet tooth with this pregnancy! Maybe it means I'm having a boy this time, or maybe its just my true sugary ways getting the best of me! My litttle one has been bugging me to make my "Black Bean Brownies" for a few days but wanted to switch it up a little and give you all something new to try!!  So here it is! Your dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, TOTALLY YUMMINESS Blondies.

Chickpea Peanut Butter Blondies

Ingredients:


1 (14oz) can Chickpeas (you could also use Garbonzo beans!)

1/2 Cup Organic Natural Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup (you could add up to 2/3 cup but I found it too sweet)
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Dark Chocolate Chips (I used Carob Chips)

Directions: 

Preheat oven to 375.
In a blender, add all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips. Blend everything until smooth.  Fold in chocolate chips (I also threw in 1/4 cup hemp seeds for protein). Pour batter into greased 8x8 baking dish. 
Bake for 25-35 minutes. Cut into 9 pieces.

Let them cool before enjoying otherwise they will be gooey and fall apart! <--- at which point I ate them like this with a little ice cream!! Don't Judge.

**21 Day Fixers**
One square = 1 yellow, 2 tsp

TRY THIS RECIPE?!  Let us know what you think in the comments! We LOVE to hear from you!! To stay up to date on our latest tips & tricks, our Recipe E-book, and other exciting upcoming Studio events <--- BE SURE to get on the Mailing List!





SHARE:

1 comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig