Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Turkey Stir-Fry


I'm sure you guys have figured out by now that I LOVE my throw and go lunches! Im not much of a salad person, or a chicken breast and broccoli kinda gal so these types of lunches (or dinners) are my JAM!  The best part about this one is that I got 5 meals all prepped and ready to eat under 20 minutes for under $15!  You cannot beat that!

Turkey Stir-Fry


Ingredients:

- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 5 cups chopped veggies, whatever you have in the fridge! (I used broccoli, green beans, and peppers in this one but onions, zucchini, cauliflower etc would be amazing too!!)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger (I use the organic stuff in the tube for convenience)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic (again, I use the organic tube stuff)
- 1 cup veggie broth (or chicken broth is delicious)

**Cook 2.5 cups of Brown Rice for meal prep**

Directions:

1. Brown your ground turkey in a large pan.  Place in a bowl and set aside. 
2. Heat coconut oil, add garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes (DO NOT let it burn!).  
3. Add your veggies, your cooked turkey and toss, cook for 3 minutes. Add broth, cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes.  
4. Uncover, turn up the heat and cook off the extra liquid <--- watch it! your liquid will go fast!

*Cut your entire meal into 5 servings! <--- this is one portion.  Add your portion to 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice.

I topped mine with Bragg's Aminos & hot sauce.

**21 Day Fixers** one prepped meal is 1 red, 1 yellow (with rice), 1 green & 1 tsp!


TRY THIS RECIPE? Comment with what you changed up & what veggies you loved! I love to hear from you <3











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig